Environmental Health Practitioner in Training
ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH PRACTITIONER IN TRAINING
The Bureau, Putnam, Marshall County Health Department have an immediate opening for a full time EHP-in-Training to provide Environmental Health Services.
Bachelor of Science degree with a minimum of 30 semester hours in the physical and/or biological sciences, or Bachelor of Science majoring in Environmental Health is preferred but not required.
Duties include, but are not limited to, inspection of food service establishments and temporary food events, inspection and sampling of private water supplies, and mosquito collection and testing.
Computer experience is necessary.
Competitive salary, excellent benefits.
Please mail or email resume and transcripts to
Attn: Joyce Barajas
Bureau County Health Department
526 Bureau Valley Parkway
Princeton, IL 61356
or email email@example.com
Open until filled.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Our Core Values:
- Communication: We value effective, responsive and timely communication and our role as a trusted source of health information.
- Collaboration: We work together for the mutual benefit of the community through the sharing of information, resources and ideas to achieve a common goal.
- Customer Service: We approach all people with significance, understanding, compassion and dignity and strive to always be courteous, supportive, friendly, helpful, and prompt, with engaged, positive employees who help people feel welcome.
- Effective Programs: We value programs that help to keep our community and environment healthy, including those that promote child and food safety, make immunizations accessible to all and help our youth stay healthy and those that reach all in need, including the underserved & underprivileged.
- Employee Care: We value our employees and being a healthy workplace, physically, mentally and socially, and encourage employees to pursue personal and professional growth.
- Fiscal Responsibility: We strive to continually be fiscally responsible and work towards self-sustainability
- Innovation: We celebrate creativity and open-minded thinking and strive to continue to evolve, to learn new skills and lead by example in order to be actively responsive to the needs of the community, advocates and a strong positive force for change.
- Integrity: We do what we say, communicate with transparency, and deal fairly and honestly with the public and one another.
- Privacy: We ensure that HIPAA guidelines are followed and information is kept confidential.