PRODUCTION OPERATOR -
Princeton First Shift
Coilcraft is a successful, privately-held company, headquartered in Cary IL with a world-wide reputation high quality passive electronic components. Coilcraft operates in a wide range of industries, including telecommunications, computers, automotive, broadband communications and consumer electronics.
SOME RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Visually inspect chips for defects and conformance to specifications working with a microscope and tweezers.
- Basic machine operation
- Comply with quality systems procedures & documentation as required.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Attention to detail
- Average math skills
- Carry out detailed, written or oral instructions
- Good hand-to-eye coordination
Employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and seldom lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Join our growing team and enjoy benefits of a larger employer with the warmth of a smaller community. Benefits include, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance, paid holidays, vacation and sick / personal, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) with a Company match and Profit Sharing.
Please apply online @ https://www.coilcraft.com/en-us/jobs/
or mail to: Coilcraft, PO Box 68, Princeton, IL 61356
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Disability/Veteran
Pre-employment drug screen and background screening conducted.