DePue #103 School District
Experience: Bookkeeping/Accounting 1 year (Preferred)
Education: Associate's Degree (Preferred)
- Fund Accounting (school district and government public source management and financial coding/rules, etc.,)
- Payroll (financial software: hourly, salary, contracts and subs, etc.,)
- Grants (entitlement and competitive, FRIS reports, expenditure reports, IWAS system, purchasing, inventory control, etc., )
- Human Resource documents and service management (employee files, insurance, sick days, vacation days and personal days records maintenance etc.,)
- Program/fund monitoring (subs, cafeteria, sports, special events, etc.,)
- Accounts Receivables/Accounts Payables (cash systems, accrual system, vendor files, etc.,)
- Investment/debt management (banks, cd's bonds, financial reporting, etc.,)
- Tax year/audit experience (truth in taxation, Levy/budget preparation, necessary publications, hearings/board reporting preparation, etc.,)
Job Type: Full-time, Monday - Friday
Benefits: Health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid time off. Salary will be locally competitive.
Interested applicants should send a letter / email of interest to:
DePue School District #103
Attn: Mr. Brad Kenser, Superintendent
204 Pleasant St.
DePue, IL 61322
or click APPLY NOW to email.