Accounting and Office Manager
DK Metals Ltd. Is a nation-wide construction contractor that installs ACM siding as part of a corporate identity program (CID) for auto dealerships. Our corporate office is located in Sycamore.
We are currently seeking a full-time qualified Accounting and Office Manager position.
The person would be responsible for all of the financial duties and responsibilities of the office as well as the general management of the office. They would work with a knowledgeable assistant and accountant.
Duties & Areas of Responsibility:
- Manage employee files and records
- Manage weekly payroll
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Review contracts and maintain contract compliance
- Manage job files and records
- Maintain out of state compliance
- Human Resource functions
- Become familiar with Liability insurance policy for renewal
- Become familiar with company construction procedures
- Complete year end financial projects for tax prep
- Work with accountant on financial records
- Manage project data base and calendar
- Perform other duties as requested or arise
- Degree in accounting or background
- Proficient in QuickBooks and Excel
- Ability to work well with others
- Must be able to work independently with little to no supervision
- Detail oriented
- Excellent math skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills-verbal and written
- Familiar with basic business practices
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-starter, takes initiative
Full Time position: Annual salary based on qualifications to be discussed.
Benefits include: 401(k), medical insurance, life & disability insurance, paid time off after 90 day period.
Location: Sycamore, IL in person office
To apply -
Email resume to: email@example.com