Director of Member Services
Full-time membership recruitment and retention position at the Elmhurst Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
Sales and/or customer service experienced preferred.
Flexible work schedule, with some early am/late pm required.
$30K starting salary, plus medical insurance package, retirement and other benefits.
Click APPLY NOW to send resume.
Established in 1918, the Elmhurst Chamber of Commerce & Industry promotes an environment that creates success for local businesses and our community.
Our Chamber serves the needs of some 600 member businesses, not-for-profits and individuals through programs, products, services and events that provide opportunities for networking and business referral, business promotion, business education, governmental affairs and leadership building.
Members promote their goods and services to residents and businesses through a variety of ways:
- A new “responsive” website (elmhurstchamber.org) featuring a member business directory, Hot Deals coupons, job postings, business news, community calendar and more
- Postings to our Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn social media pages
- Every-Door-Direct-Mailed Elmhurst Community Directory and City Street Map
- Hand-delivered New Resident Greeter Totes;
- Professional Speakers Series presentations
- News & Notes columns published in the Elmhurst Suburban Life