Customer Service Representative
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
FMA is seeking an enthusiastic person interested in providing excellent Customer Service to join our team.
- Form positive business relationships with members as their point of contact.
- Develop strong knowledge of our member benefits & become an expert on functionality to support & train members.
- Contact new members to review benefits offerings & build a profile on what they are interested in.
- Contact current members about upcoming events, studies, user groups or other offerings that fit their areas of interest.
- Develop call lists and make telemarketing calls for membership including upgrades, engagement/benefit usage, etc.
- Process new memberships, renewal invoices, conference registrations, & bookstore orders; preauthorize credit card payments.
- Create new records, update current records, & input survey participants in company database.
- Two or more years of customer service or concierge work experience.
- Familiar with computer database software & Microsoft Office.
- Great interpersonal, telephone & business writing skills.
- Professional demeanor.
- Strong organization & multi-tasking skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
We offer a competitive wage & benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, & life insurance; flex-spending plan; 401(k) plan; identity theft protection plan; 529 plan; generous paid holidays that includes Christmas Eve through New Year's Day, as well as paid vacation & sick time.We also offer both flexible & hybrid work schedules, company-wide bonus plan, paid professional development, & memberships.
FMA is an educational association & tradeshow producer with a charitable foundation & media company located in Elgin, IL. We advocate for the growth & sustainability of North America's metal processing, forming, & fabricating industries via our publications as well as through our manufacturing summer camps & scholarships offered through our foundation, NBT. Founded in 1970, FMA brings metal fabricators & equipment manufacturers together through educational programs, technology councils, networking events, & our tradeshow FABTECH.
We encourage you to visit our websites: fmamfg.org; fabtechexpo.com; nutsandboltsfoundation.org; thefabricator.com; canadianmetalworking.com
When applying, please include a cover letter with your salary requirements & send with resume by clicking APPLY NOW