FMA is searching for a skilled professional to plan & direct marketing of our products & services.
The ideal candidate will lead an effective marketing strategy to propel company growth. You will work cross-functionally to understand marketing needs, act as a company brand ambassador, & drive revenue growth through successful marketing campaigns.
- Oversee advertising & promotional activities
- Evaluate market research & adjust to meet changing market & competitive conditions
- Collaborate with internal customers to develop & execute marketing programs
- Develop & refine processes to drive efficient workflow & superior quality deliverables
- Research product concepts & provide feedback for future product development
- Develop & manage annual marketing operating budget
- Travel as needed to meetings & events
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field
- 10 years of corporate marketing management work experience
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Fluency with Microsoft Office suite
- Manufacturing or industrial marketing work experience
FMA is an educational association and tradeshow producer with a charitable foundation and for-profit media company located in Elgin, IL. We advocate for the growth and sustainability of North America's manufacturing industry via our publications as well as through our manufacturing summer camps and scholarships offered through our foundation. Established in 1970, FMA brings metal fabricators and equipment manufacturers together through educational programs, technology councils, networking events and our tradeshow FABTECH.
FMA offers a competitive salary & benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, life insurance; flexible spending plan; 401(k) plan; 529 plan; identity theft plan; generous paid holidays, vacation, & sick time.
FMA also offers flexible work schedules including partial work from home, company-wide incentive plan, paid professional development, tuition reimbursement, & fitness reimbursement.
Visit our websites: fmanet.org; thefabricator.com; fabtechexpo.com; nutsandboltsfoundation.org; canadianmetalworking.com
Include a cover letter with your salary requirements & your resume by clicking APPLY NOW