Home Care Aide
HIRING WITH A REFERRAL BONUS
- Full time / Part time, 24/7 hours available
- DeKalb, Kane, Kendall & LaSalle Counties
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Training
- 20 mile radius from your home
- CNA or Bilingual a plus but not required
Position: Home Care Aide
Reports to: Home Services Director
Nature of Work: Will effectively carry out and perform duties and responsibilities as described in the individual client Plan of Care. These duties are non-medical services and intended to assist clients with activities of daily living in the client’s personal residence.
Responsibilities that may be included in the individual Plan of Care:
- Perform meal planning and preparation; routine housekeeping (including laundry); shopping tasks; and time management.
- Assist clients with self-administered medication (i.e., open bottles, reminding, and reading instructions).
- Assist clients with following a written special diet plan and reinforce diet maintenance (including assist with eating, cutting food, etc.).
- Assist clients with personal care tasks that are of a non-medical nature (i.e., bathing, grooming, dressing, assistance with transferring, continence, etc.).
- Escort clients to medical facilities, errands, shopping and to perform individual business. (70 miles a month)
- Observation and documentation of behavioral activity and changes to assist in assessment and individual case management (including daily task reporting, electronic visit verifications and monthly client reporting)
- Provide companionship and personal assistance of a non-medical nature to clients
To apply, please APPLY NOW or call 815-570-2531