Hope Haven of DeKalb County, Inc. is located in DeKalb, Illinois.
Hope Haven provides food, shelter, and supportive services to homeless individuals and families from DeKalb County. Hope Haven is an equal employment opportunity agency.
Hope Haven is seeking a full-time licensed Clinical Supervisor.
The Clinical Supervisor monitors and provides mental health services for residents of our homeless shelter and clients in our supportive housing programs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Therapy for a caseload of approximately 6-10 clients
- Supervision of clinical staff
- Clinical supervision for licensure
- Collaboration with staff psychiatrist regarding client treatment plans
- Clinical and administrative documentation
- Master's degree in social work, counseling, psychology, or related field
- Active Illinois clinical license (LCSW or LCPC)
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience
- Understanding of trauma & its effects on mental health
- CADC preferred but not required
- $5,000 sign-on bonus --Disbursement of $2,500 three months after start date and $2,500 after nine months of employment
- $54,000-$60,000 annual salary
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Paid time off
How to Apply
Please send resume to Lesly Wicks, LCSW, Executive Director
Email: Click APPLY NOW to email resume
Mail: 1145 Rushmoore Drive, DeKalb, IL 60115
No phone calls or walk ins, please.