Looking for stability? An innovative company? Fun atmosphere? Come work for a family owned business focused on growth and people, NOT stock price! In addition to a standard benefits package of medical/dental/vision, ISCO offers a 6% MATCH ON RETIREMENT. Come feel part of ONE TEAM all while working with leading edge technology for a market leader! ISCO Industries is an end-to-end piping solutions provider that specializes in HDPE.
The Mechanic will be responsible for repairing and refurbishing fusion equipment in a distribution plant or field environment.
- Applicant must be able to troubleshoot and repair the following: small diesel/gas engines, centrifugal pumps, generators, electrical circuits and hydraulic/pneumatic systems
- Must maintain all rental fusion equipment to keep it in working order; troubleshoot and repair damaged equipment; and perform scheduled maintenance on equipment
- Maintain records of service, repairs and scheduled maintenance
- Complete 24 hour check-ins and machine checklists
- Enter and maintain records of rental equipment in computer system
- Prepare repair quotes for customers; write repair orders
- Locate required parts utilizing local vendor and/or vendor websites
- Prepare equipment for shipping
- May also be expected to repair Fabrication shop equipment as needed and provide field support for trouble shooting equipment repairs
- Previous experience with computers for order entry, parts ordering, and email a plus
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Applicant may also be asked to work in the Shipping & Receiving area as needed. Responsibilities may include packing and loading customer orders of piping, valves, and fusion equipment, completing daily cycle counts, and receiving of product or equipment from vendors.
Applicant should possess ability to meet deadlines, work flexible hours, and work in a team environment. Applicants need to have basic computer skills.
Physical demands: occasional lifting, standing, climbing are frequently required. ISCO is a drug free workplace. Job requires the ability to use independent judgment and work both independently and in a team setting. Experience in a leadership role is preferred.
Screening requirements include: a Physical, Drug Screen, and Criminal Background Check.
Quoting Repairs Intermediate
Problem solving Intermediate
Problem Analysis Intermediate
Mechanical Experience Expert
Industrial Equipment Maintenance Experience Advanced
Independent Judgement Advanced
Computer skills Intermediate
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample time to pursue work and interests outside of work
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Click APPLY NOW to apply online at ISCO's website