Production, Electrician, Electrical Project Coordinator, Traffic Office Clerk
$1,000 - $2,000 Hiring Bonus & Full Benefits!
All applicants must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
We are a growing company and we offer an excellent wage and benefits package.
- 2nd & 3rd Shift Production:
- Mechanically Inclined
- 1st Shift (Weekend) & 3rd Shift Electricians:
- 4+ Years electrical experience in a production environment (preferably in the food processing industry)
- Knowledge of common electrical standards & ability to troubleshoot
- Familiarity with Allen Bradley PLC’s, drives, controls, and protocols
- Experience in HVAC systems, pneumatics, milling and lathe operation, hydraulics, boiler operation, steam systems preferred
- Weekend work may be required
- 1st Shift Electrical Project Coordinator:
- 5+ Years of experience in electrical engineering in a manufacturing environment.
- Design PLC systems
- Troubleshoot control systems
- Oversee equipment modifications
- Produce schematic diagrams
- 1st Shift Traffic Office Clerk:
- 3 - 5 years of warehouse/shipping office experience
Ways to Apply:
In Person: Kikkoman Foods, Inc., N1365 Six Corners Rd., Walworth, WI
In Person: Walworth County Job Center, 400 County Rd. H, Elkhorn, WI
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
On-line Application: www.kfijobs.com
The goal of Kikkoman Sales USA, Inc. is to expand the use of traditionally brewed soy sauce by showcasing its magical versatility as a flavor enhancer in a wide variety of foods, from Asian to mainstream American. Our mission is to make this ancient yet contemporary ingredient an essential part of the fabric of American life. Through our constantly expanding selection of sauces and seasonings, we will bring new flavors to home cooks, professional chefs and food manufacturers in ways that are convenient, delicious, and in step with the times.
Our promise is to provide the highest quality products and service by continuously improving on our centuries-old heritage of techniques and expertise. We hope to bring happiness to the table every day by helping support healthy minds and bodies in delicious new ways.