Production, Food Safety Program Coordinator, Laboratory Section Leader, Lab Technician
$1,000 - $2,000 Hiring Bonus & Full Benefits!
All applicants must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
We are a growing company and we offer an excellent wage and benefits package.
3rd Shift Production: $22.68/hr. + $2,000 Hiring Bonus
- Mechanically inclined
Food Safety Program Coordinator: Experience Based Pay + $1,000 Hiring Bonus
- Bachelor's Degree in the field of Food Science, Microbiology, Biology, Agriculture, and/or Life Science or equivalent to a four-year university or technical school. Credential experience/training in food-related industry, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Laboratory Section Leader: Experience Based Pay + $1,000 Hiring Bonus
- 3-5 years of related experience, preferably in a food or biochemical lab
- College degree in the science field
- Strong written and verbal communication ability
- Ability to operate and calibrate lab equipment including High Pressure Liquid Chromatography and Gas Chromatography
- Supervisory experience
1st Shift Lab Technician: $22.68/hr. + $1,000 Hiring Bonus
- 2 years of food or biochemical lab experience
- College or technical degree in the science field
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
Ways to Apply:
In Person: Kikkoman Foods, Inc., N1365 Six Corners Rd., Walworth, WI
In Person: Walworth County Job Center, 400 County Rd. H, Elkhorn, WI
Email Resume: email@example.com
On-line Application: www.kfijobs.com