Lions of Illinois Foundation, a non-profit organization, is looking to hire an experienced Program Assistant to help us to continue to grow in the areas of service to our communities.
Lions of Illinois Foundation assist over 15,000 Lions throughout Illinois, who serve people with vision and hearing needs.
If you are a motivated hard-working, dedicated individual, then please send a resume today to LIFoffice@lifnd.org.
- Act as the primary contact for mobile units scheduling, vision and hearing services program procedures and policies.
- Represent the Foundation for scheduling and implementing program-related matters
- Correspond with upper management regarding goals and objectives of vision and hearing programs
- Carry out administrative tasks as required to facilitate an efficient working environment
- Communicate effectively and negotiate with clients, customers and supervisors
- Ensure business operations and efforts are always favorable to the Foundation objective
- Implement Social Media updates
- Implement Website update
- Perform additional tasks as may be required by Management
- Answer phone calls and customer or client inquiries
- Prior experience working as an assistant in a relevant field
- Ability to work in a small business environment
- Proficient with computer technology and Microsoft Office applications
- Publisher, Adobe InDesign and Illustrator preferred
- Social Media skills, updating website
- Strong data processing and marketing skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills, project coordination
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently to meet deadlines
- Professional and pleasant demeanor to meet with clients and customers
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Sharp attention to detail with an extraordinary ability to multitask
- Reliable, flexible and diligent worker
- Able to sit, and move for long hours at a time
- Lift up to 40lbs.
Full time position has medical, dental, 401K, accrued vacation and paid holidays
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Send Resume to LIFoffice@lifnd.org