Notice is hereby given that the Lockport Board of Police Commissioners will be conducting examinations to establish an eligibility list of qualified candidates for the Lockport Police Department.
Starting Salary: $65,894
Applicant Eligibility Requirements, Employment Conditions, and complete details: see theblueline.com/
Application Available: 7/15/2021 at 9:00 AM
Application Deadline: 8/27/2021 at 4:00 PM
Applications are available online at: http://www.applytoserve.com
Written Test: 9/11/2021
If you have questions regarding the application process, please contact Stanard & Associates at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Lockport Board of Police Commissioners will be conducting examinations to establish an eligibility list of qualified candidates for the Lockport Police Department.
Applicant Eligibility Requirements:
- Covid-19 vaccination
- Citizen of the United States.
- Minimum high school diploma; preference points for associate or bachelor degree.
- Preference points for military service.
- Age 21 and under age 35 by 10/20/2021, or current police officer or previous police officer under age 40 and meets the exemption in Illinois Compiled Statutes 65ILCS5/10-2.1-6.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Good moral character.
- Physical fitness sufficient to meet the demands of patrolman responsibilities.
- No tattoos or piercings not coverable by Lockport Police uniforms.
A $45 nonrefundable fee is required to access the application.
Application Available Online:
July 15, 2021 at 9:00 AM
August 27, 2021 at 4:00 PM
Applications are available online at:
Qualifying applicants will be notified by email or mail, and will be required to attend:
Mandatory Orientation and Written Examination
Saturday, September 11, 2021 at 9:00 AM
Lockport Township High School east campus cafeteria
1333 East 7th Street
Check in begins at 8:30 AM.
Identification by driver’s license and copy of notification email or mail will be required to be admitted to the orientation and written exam.
- Basic Police Officer Training Program at City of Lockport expense, unless already completed.
- Starting salary: $65,894.
- If selected: P.O.W.E.R. test, psychological, polygraph, and medical examinations.
- Probationary Period: 18 months.
- Residence: within 25 miles of the Lockport city limits by the end of probation.
- 36 Month Commitment: reimbursement of training and equipment expense if violated.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact:
Stanard & Associates