Nunda Township Road District Crystal Lake, IL Full-time Transportation
Posted on February 24, 2023
SEMI-RETIRED CDL DRIVERS NEEDED
Nunda Township Road District is hiring Seasonal Drivers for the construction season.
stop in @ 3518 Bay Rd, Crystal Lake or
Fill out application on our website under "employment opportunities"
Maintain, patch, and repair township roads, shoulders and swales.
- Mow along township roads.
- Maintain, repair, and replace road signs.
- Plow snow and spread ice control on over 95 miles of township roads.
- Provide street lighting.
- Resurface township roads.
- Trim and remove trees.
- Issue permits for installation of driveways, culverts, new utilities, and overweight vehicles.
- Provide recycling services.
- Maintain culverts along township roads.
- Participate in the non-dedicated road program.
- Sweep up loose gravel and debris on township road.
- Nunda Township has partnered with McHenry County Division of Transportation and neighboring communities to provide bus service for our residents. This service is available to ALL residents. This program is called McRide Dial-A-Ride. The McRide program has longer hours of operation and further distances of travel.
Address: 3518 Bay Road
Crystal Lake, IL 600012
Visit us on line at www.nundaroaddistrict.com