Plumbers' Joint Apprenticeship Committee, Local 130 UA2021
Plumbers' JAC Local 130, UA will be accepting applications online only for admission to the Plumbing Apprenticeship Program starting on January 24, 2022 through February 25, 2022 OR the first 2,000 submissions, whichever occurs first ONLINE at apply.jac130.org
REGISTRATION FEE: $50.00 NON-REFUNDABLE
Methods of Payment:
1. MasterCard, Visa, Discover or AMEX (only)
*Optional: If you wish to purchase the Test Taking Tip Book for $15.00 following submission of your application online you will have access to a link to purchase and download a digital copy of the Test Taking Tips 2022 from a Third-Party Vendor.
You must have the following items in order to successfully submit your online application:
- Completed Application
- Uploaded copy of your valid driver's license
- Uploaded copy of your Birth Certificate or Valid U.S. Passport
- Uploaded proof of Completion of High School in ONE of these formats:
High School Diploma* OR High School Transcripts* that include your graduation date OR
GED Certificate OR
- $50.00 non-refundable application fee
- Must read, write and speak the English language
- Must have a High School Diploma* or GED equivalent
- Pass an aptitude test
- Pass a drug screen including marijuana**
- Pass a physical exam
- Pass an agility test
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, including CDC recommended timely booster by pre-orientation
- Applicants must always possess a valid driver's license
- Must be at least 18 years of age (Applicants who are 17 years of age may apply provided he or she will be 18 years of age prior to being registered by the JAC)
- *High School Seniors may apply but must submit a letter from their High School stating they are on track to graduate and including transcripts to date.
LOCAL 130'S APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM IS MANDATED BY FEDERAL LAW; CANNABIS IS AN ILLEGAL DRUG UNDER FEDERAL LAW. THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS TO THESE REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS.
Applicants submitting the complete application and required documents will receive an e-mail providing all the information where and when to appear for the aptitude test. Drug screen, physical, and physical agility test information will be provided if and when invited to a pre-orientation meeting.
At the time of indenture, you must: - Have a valid Driver's license - Have a reliable form of transportation - Pass a drug test
Application available at: www.apply.jac130.org
For Questions: (312) 421-1028
PLEDGE OF EQUAL OPPORTUNITY IN APPRENTICESHIP
The Trust Fund for Apprentice and Journeyman Education and Training, Local 130 U.A. will not discriminate against apprenticeship applicants or apprentices based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, genetic information, or because they are an individual with a disability or a person 40 years old or older. The Trust Fund for Apprentice and Journeyman Education and Training, Local 130 UA will take affirmative action to provide equal opportunity in apprenticeship and will operate the apprenticeship program required under Title 29 of the Code of Federal Regulations, part 30.
JAMES F. COYN CHAIRMAN
CRAIG W. THOMAS CO-CHAIRMAN
JAMES M. MAJEROWICZ TRAINING DIRECTOR