Operations & Inventory Associate
SLP is a leading manufacturer of sleep diagnostic accessories throughout the world. We pride ourselves in innovative and high quality products that are distributed to hospitals and medical professionals and are known for our superior customer service and quick response. Our office in Elgin serves as a sales, marketing and distribution facility for the Americas and Canada. We currently have an opening for an Operations & Inventory Associate.
The Operations & Inventory Associate oversees general operations & inventory including; ordering inventory, managing inventory using FIFO, inventory receipt and stocking, placing orders with various vendors, shipping orders domestically and internationally, processing RMAs, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, reporting inventory information to headquarters and various administrative tasks.
- Managing inventory using the companies ERP system which includes ordering, receipt, stocking, resolving discrepancies, billing, organization and management of the inventory areas, ensuring regulatory/best practices and FIFO compliance, yearly inventory counts
- Preparing and providing documentation for import/export purposes
- Placing orders with various vendors for office supplies and other needs
- Processing returns and associated customer service
- Shipping orders domestically and internationally for various customers using UPS, FedEx or freight
- Reporting on inventory and various Operations functions
- General office administrative duties
- Use of a forklift/stacker & lifting packages up to 75lb
Hours of operation are Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm
Benefits include health insurance, IRA match, paid vacation & paid sick time