Order Processing & Shipping Associate
We are a global manufacturer of medical supplies with a sales, marketing and distribution hub in the Elgin area.
Our branch is responsible for sales and distribution of our products to hundreds of hospitals, distributors and other partners throughout the US.
We currently have an opening for a full time Order Processing & Shipping Associate.
The Order Processing & Shipping Associate is responsible for receiving, acknowledging, entering and processing of orders for a variety of different types of customers. Ideal candidates will be familiar with Microsoft Office and/or ERP systems, highly organized, detail oriented and demonstrate excellent customer service and communication skills.
Order Processing & Shipping Associate Responsibilities Include:
- Receive and enter incoming purchase orders into the ERP system for fulfillment
- Fulfill orders (pick/pack/ship) through the ERP system and ship via UPS or FedEx (majority small pack & some pallets) for various customers
- Provide exceptional customer service including order acknowledgement, confirmation and tracking of orders through email and phone correspondence
- Interact with buyers via email and phone to resolve purchase order discrepancies
- Shipping samples of products and tradeshow materials to assist the sales team
- Maintain FIFO Inventory Management and participation in yearly inventory counts
- Assist the Operations Manager with supply orders, inventory receipt and organization of the warehouse
- General administrative support including backoffice duties, assistance with answering phones and other tasks as needed
- Eligible to work in the US and a valid Driver's License
- Experience with Microsoft Office and/or familiarity with ERP systems
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills - going the extra mile for the customer
- Some lifting required up to 75lbs
- Use of a pallet jack or electric stacker (will train)
Full time position
Hours of Operation are Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm
Benefits include: Paid Vacation/Sick Time, IRA Match & Health Insurance