At US Foods, we believe that YOU MATTER
Our STREATOR facility is hiring a Fleet Mechanic.
$5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS
Fleet Mechanics are responsible for the troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of the Fleet road equipment including tractor, trailer, thermo-king, converter dolly and maintenance vehicles.
- Previous hands on experience as a heavy duty commercial diesel and/or reefer mechanic
- Diagnostics and troubleshooting related to diesel equipment repairs
- CDL A and DOT certified preferred
- Day 1 NO COST Benefits: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability
- Company provided uniforms, annual tool and boot allowance
- Employer contribution to weekly pension fund
- Eligible to participate in 401(k)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Paid weekly, $27.83 hourly rate
- Paid time off after 90 days
Apply online: www.usfoods.com/careers
Being a part of US Foods® means working hard to deliver the products our customers count on to run their businesses every day. That’s no small task. But we believe it’s all about teaming up to find efficient solutions, tackling challenges head-on and nurturing a spirit of passion for the work.
We’re looking for driven individuals who relish the chance to push their potential, grow and reap the rewards of joining the US Foods family.