Technical Service Department / Manufacturing Programmer
Van-Packer Company - Buda, IL
1.) Customer Assistance:
- Providing AutoCAD drawings
- Providing job quotes and general pricing to our reps
- General customer assistance with product knowledge and application
2.) Data Entry:
- Entering components into our inventory system for release.
- Updating / correcting components in our inventory system.
- Assisting/overseeing other in-house projects as needed.
- Shop Data Systems (SDS) manufacturing programming experience is plus.
- Hands-on assistance on the production floor when needed.
- (2) year Associate's Degree - OR - (2) years of technical training/background preferred.
- Able to read and understand blueprints & technical specifications
- Good Analytical skills
- Communicate clearly in written and verbal formats
- Good Telephone skills
- Strong computer skills with MS Word and Excel.
- AutoCAD proficiency
- CNC / manufacturing programming experience not required but preferred.
Want to work at a great growing local employee-owned company that has been in business for over 75 years.
If you have any questions or want further details about this job, please email us at email@example.com or please apply by going to our website at vpstack.com and download the application.
Then email your resume and application to firstname.lastname@example.org.