The Forreston Police Department is now taking applications for the position of full-time Police Officer.
Applications may be picked up at the Forreston Village Hall, 102 S Walnut Ave.
Applications will be accepted from January 10th - January 24.
Lateral entry Police Officers are encouraged to apply and will not be required to perform the P.O.W.E.R test
Qualified applicants must meet the following:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have or be able to obtain a FOID card
- Have a high school diploma or successful completion of GED
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must be able to past the P.O.W.E.R test requirements
- Must be able to pass a written examination
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check investigation