VILLAGE OF HENNEPIN
The Village of Hennepin is searching for a full-time Maintenance Employee.
The hours of work are weekdays from 6:30 to 3:00.
Additional hours may be required during seasonal or emergency conditions.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Additionally, this position offers paid vacation, retirement and benefits.
- Common maintenance, cleaning and repair of Village owned buildings, grounds and equipment
- Operation of village trucks, tools and equipment
- Snowplowing and ice control
- Landscaping & Mowing
- Street pavement and maintaining storm sewers / repair work
- Seasonal decoration setting and event work
- Other duties as assigned may include basic electrical, plumbing and carpentry
- Welding skills preferred
- Live within 15 miles of Hennepin
- High School diploma or GED
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds
- Maintain effective working relationships with the public and Village employees & trustees
- Have or obtain within 6 months of hire, a valid B CDL license
For consideration, please email your resume (or list of qualifications and experience) along with a cover letter to the Village Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: PO Box 194, Hennepin, IL 61327