The Milledgeville Police Department is accepting applications for a full-time and part-time police officer.
Application acceptance dates are: January 14, 2022 - February 21, 2022.
Candidates that are currently certified as a law enforcement officer by the Illinois Law Enforcement Training and Standards Board are also strongly encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants must meet the following minimum standards:
- Minimum of 21 years of age
- High school diploma or successful completion of GED
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Must be able to successfully complete a criminal background investigation
- Must be able to pass the P.O.W.E.R test requirements
- Must have or be able to obtain a valid FOID card
Applications available at
Village Hall, 344 Main Ave or